This is an unprecedented time for all of us, but this pandemic has shown us how connected we all are to each other. Below are some resources for SEIU 925 members and their families as our communities come together to survive this public health crisis. Questions? Contact the SEIU 925 Member Resource Center toll-free at 1-877-734-8673
This compilation is a summary for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional or legal advice. Please contact the relevant goverment agencies or other professionals if you have questions or concerns about your particular situation.
The state has set up a centralized hub for Corona supports. When in doubt, start here: coronavirus.wa.gov
- Workers Comp: If you believe you have contracted COVID-19 through your work, you can file a claim here: https://lni.wa.gov/claims/
- Federal Cash Assistance: The IRS will be disbursing Economic Impact Payments to support families during this time. Click here for a brief summary
- Small business assistance: We will post here as relief packages become available
- Healthcare: Find out information on health insurance options and Paid Family Leave
- Housing: There is a statewide moratorium on evictions. Find out what to do if your landlord is trying to evict you or get resources if you cannot pay your rent or mortgage
- Unemployment insurance: Read FAQs about how to apply for federally-funded stimulus programs in Washington
Still have questions or need more information? Call the SEIU 925 Member Resource Center toll-free at 1-877-734-8673.