Upcoming Share Caller Volunteer Opportunities
Each and every month, Share makes home deliveries to more than 1,500 seniors and people with disabilities facing food insecurity. So we need your help, every month, to help call Senior recipients to schedule their upcoming home delivery.
Interested in registering a GROUP for Calling?
- If your group is less than 10 members total, please see below for available dates to register. Each member of your group must register in order to accurately track capacity and help us plan for tasks!
- If your group is more than 10 members, please DO NOT SIGN UP USING THE LINKS BELOW. Please contact our Volunteer Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-223-2220 ext. 101. We will book your group reservation for you!
What’s the Share Caller opportunity?
This remote volunteer caller opportunity allows you to make calls to our home delivery recipients who received nutritious food boxes from Share each month! You can complete this volunteer opportunity from the comfort of your home!
What are the requirements?
- Volunteers need access to a phone to make their call
- Volunteers need access to an email address to receive caller list and phone script
- Volunteers need access to Wifi or the internet
- Volunteers need access to a computer/tablet/smartphone
Not sure if this opportunity is for you? Click our Volunteer Survey and help us find the right volunteer placement for you!