YOU CAN HELP ENSURE OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM WORKS FOR EVERYONE.
There are many reasons why our health care system isn’t working for everyone. There are also many ways to help. When you support Center for Health Progress, you help create a system where a person’s access to care and opportunity to live a healthy life aren’t determined by factors like their race, income, or ZIP code.
- > Voting rights to determine new board members
- > Membership in our Health Policy Committee
- > Listing on our website
- > Early registration access for events
- Individual - Whatever amount is meaningful to you! Still not sure? We recommend $100, but gladly accept memberships of any amount.
- Small Organization (<10 FTE) – $250
- Mid-size Organization (10-50 FTE) – $500
- Large Organization (50-500 FTE) – $1,000
- X-Large Organization (500+ FTE) – $2,500
Membership is valid until December 31st of the year in which dues are paid.
If your organization would like to join, but cannot afford the membership fee, please contact our Communications Manager, Marissa Tafura to learn how to get the fee waived.